Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated July 19, 2019
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,Let's start today's tour newsletter with great early booking offers for 2020 summer departures in Europe:
Book 2020 vacations at 2019 prices with Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, CIE Tours and Brendan, plus save an additional 10%.
Book any 2020 Insight trip by July 22 and save another $300 per couple.
Save 10% off Globus itineraries, plus receive an extra $200 per couple discount when you book by July 31.
Save 10% off Luxury Gold trips.
Save up to $1,200 per couple off Collette tours when you book by July 31.
Save $300 per couple off Cosmos trips when you book by July 31.
Hurtigruten is known for its Norwegian coastal voyages and expedition cruises to some of the world's most remote places.
Save up to 71% off coastal cruises in Norway departing in 2019. Since its founding, Hurtigruten has sailed along Norway's coast. Today, its ships transport local residents and cargo and carry international passengers eager to photograph stunning fjords and explore picturesque towns.
Save up to 30% off Antarctica cruises on casual, comfortable ships built to cruise polar seas. We also have last-minute departures in October and November with discounts of up to 65%. For closer exploration, guests board sturdy Polarcirkel boats that are able to land in otherwise inaccessible parts of Antarctica. Passengers get rare opportunities to observe and photograph the wildlife of the continent up close, like gentoo and Adelie penguins, leopard seals and whales.
The brand-new MS Roald Amundsen is the first of two hybrid electric-powered ships in the Hurtigruten fleet. A sister ship, the MS Fridtjof Nansen, debuts in spring 2020. Amenities include three restaurants aboard each vessel, gym and wellness centers and Science Centers that provide high-tech, interactive equipment to help passengers learn about the destination.
Hurtigruten is offering several new itineraries in Alaska in 2020. Its ships also explore Iceland, Greenland, Svalbard and other Arctic destinations, as well as eastern Canada and New England, South and Central America and more.
To see all Hurtigruten sailings, with dates and prices, click here.
There's still space available on our fall foliage tours. Most of these departures take in the brilliant autumn colors and crisp weather of scenic New England locales like the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Maine coast and picturesque towns such as Stowe, Vermont. But you'll also find leaf-peeping trips elsewhere in the U.S. (along the heartland's Cumberland River, on the Columbia River in the Pacific Northwest and in the national parks of the West, for example) and in eastern Canada.
Departures are filling up fast for our 2020 guided tours to see the famed Passion Play of Oberammergau in Germany. Oberammergau's Passion Play tradition dates to 1633 and depicts the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is produced only every 10 years and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world.
The play is a massive undertaking, involving more than 2,000 local actors, singers, musicians and stage technicians. All participants, from performers to ushers, must have been born in Oberammergau, a town at the edge of the Bavarian Alps, or lived there for at least 20 years.
The next Passion Play will run from May 16 to October 4, 2020. Our tours include tickets to the play, with a meal that is served during intermission.
Here are this week's Top 10 Tours. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Costa Rica: A World of Nature (Explorations), 12 days with Collette. Begins and ends in San Jose. Save up to $600 per couple. Starting at $2,699. Departures from September 29, 2019 through December 8, 2020.
2) Italian Scene, 10 days with CostSaver by Trafalgar. Begins and ends in Rome. Save $300 per couple off the air-inclusive price. Starting at $1,300. Departures from September 20, 2019 through March 13, 2020.
3) Christmas Markets of Austria, Germany & Switzerland, 8 days with Trafalgar. Begins in Vienna and ends in Zurich. Save 5%. Starting at $1,351. Departures from November 24 through December 8, 2019.
4) Morocco Uncovered, 13 days with Intrepid Travel. Begins in Casablanca and ends in Marrakech. Save 15%. Starting at $1,575. Departures from September 1, 2019 through May 30, 2020.
5) The Irish Pub Tour, 8 or 9 days with CIE Tours. Begins and ends in Dublin. Save 10%. Starting at $1,599. Departures from March 14 through November 7, 2020.
6) Spectacular Spain, 8 days with Globus. Begins in Barcelona and ends in Malaga. Save 10%. Plus, receive an additional $200 per couple discount. Starting at $2,309. Departures from April 7 through October 6, 2020.
7) Best of Malaysia, 8 days with SITA Tours. Begins in Kuching and ends in Kuala Lumpur. Save $150 per couple. Starting at $2,645. Daily departures from August 3 through October 26, 2019.
8) Landscapes of the Canadian Maritimes, 12 days with Insight Vacations. Begins and ends in Halifax. Save 10%. Plus, receive an additional $300 per couple discount. Starting at $3,145. Departures from June 13 through September 19, 2020.
9) On Safari in Kenya & Tanzania (Small Groups), 11 days with Cosmos. Begins in Nairobi and ends in Arusha. Save $100 per couple. Starting at $3,679. Departures from February 22 through October 10, 2020.
10) From the Outback to the Glaciers, 20 or 21 days with Collette. Begins in Cairns and ends in Christchurch. Save up to $1,400 per couple. Starting at $4,799. Departures from September 9, 2019 through November 10, 2020.
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Vacations To Go